iPage is great when you’re just starting in the world of websites and blogging. With affordable pricing structure, they have kept a close eye on their customer support (It is ACTUALLY 24/7 support).
- Good performance
- Free Domain Registration
- Free email address
- Free Drag and Drop website builder
- $100 Adwords Coupon for free
- $100 Bing Coupon for free
- Free marketing tools
- 1000s of free templates
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Upsells Through (Not unique in the hosting industry though)
- Long-term Plans (Min. yearly)
#2. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is an independent web hosting company that was found back in 2003 and is based in Michigan. It serve hosting markets globally. A2 Hosting positions themselves as a high-performance, speed-focused hosting company with excellent support.
- Good Speed & Performance
- Global Data Centers
- Support Access & Options
- Good Customer Support
- Transparency & Independence
- Money back guarantee
- Upsells Insanly
- Costlier than other hosting services
Get A2 Hosting
#3. Inmotion Hosting
Inmotion Hosting is one of the largest hosting brands in the world. I personally started my career with using it and this very website that you’re currently browsing is hosted on Inmotion hosting.
- Brand name support and resources.
- Overall pricing is affordable
- Onboarding & education (A comprehensive setup guide)
- Impressive Customer Support
- Add-ons and Extras
- Full product suite and expertise
- Moderate speed & performance
- Cannot be used for high real time visitors.
- Big brand’s issues- Big companies come with their own set of big problems and BlueHost is no exception. Downtime was a real big issue with them but they have improved with time and the problem doesn’t persist in major parts of their service areas.